401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Cutting Edge, Innovative and Entrepreneurial Environment”
Position: Scientist, R&D
Supervisor: Principal Scientist
Qualifications: PhD in Immunology, cell biology, immune-oncology or related fields with experience in cell-based therapies with 2 years of postdoctoral experience is required.
Requirements: Hands on experience with human primary and immune cell culture, multicolor flow cytometry, cell-based immune functional assays, is required.
Proven ability to work independently is required. In depth knowledge of innate immune cell biology is highly desired. Experience in gene modification methods is desired.
We are seeking a highly motivated and innovative scientist to join our team at Celularity. The scientist will work on developing next generation NK cell-based immunotherapy for cancer and report to Principal Scientist. The candidate will work in an independent as well as a collaborative team environment and will be responsible for the design and execution of scientific experiments, analysis and critical interpretation of data, as well as preparation of scientific reports and presentations. The successful candidate will have expertise in immune cell-based assays, primary cell culture, flow-cytometry, molecular biology techniques, and will be knowledgeable in the areas of NK cell biology, immune-oncology and immunology. Experience working with viral gene delivery vectors is desired for this position.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
· Perform scientific research to generate non-clinical in vitro proof of concept (PoC) datasets and generate process and product characterization datasets
· Independently design and perform experiments, perform data analysis and interpret results
· Critical review of scientific literature and breakthrough developments in the field, contribute productively to scientific discussions, generate novel ideas, anticipate and provide solutions to in technical / experimental challenges
· Provide written and oral scientific progress reports to the Project Lead, R&D teams and Executive Leadership
· Contribute to scientific publications, conference presentations and intellectual property applications
· Maintain meticulous electronic laboratory notebook and other digital data files
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment in accordance with
and OSHA safe laboratory practices.
· Position may require occasional work during weekends or holidays (on-site).
· In depth knowledge of immunology, NK cell biology, oncology and immunotherapy, is strongly preferred
· Hands-on experience with immune cell culture/expansion, primary human cell culture, is required
· Extensive experience in multiparameter flow-cytometry, antibody panel design, phospho-flow, cell proliferation assays, cytokine secretion assay (eg. ELISA/Luminex), intracellular cytokine staining, fluorescence cell-labeling and cell-based cytotoxicity assays is required
· Experience in cell purification and isolation (eg. magnetic separation and/or FACS) is highly desired
· Must have solid experience in the use of scientific and statistical analysis software such as FlowJo and Graph-Pad Prism. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential
· In-depth understanding and experience in development of immune cell-based therapies is preferred
· Ability to work both independently and in team setting is critical
· Must be goal-oriented with the ability to meet timelines, handle multiple tasks and prioritize
· Excellent communications skills both written and oral is required
· Experience in the use of high-dimensional cytometry data analysis software (eg. viSNE, SPADE) is a plus
· Hands-on experience with viral based gene modification is a plus
No agency submittals will be accepted through this website.
Must be eligible to work for Celularity in the US.
Celularity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To harness the power of the living cell with leading-edge technologies to amplify the body’s ability to fight disease, heal, and regenerate itself
To extract maximum value from the most biocreative single event in life
33 Technology Drive, Warren, NJ 07059
other people applied to this job.